Monday 29 August 2011

Thursday, August 18, 2011

 

Thursday, August 18, 2011:
Jesus said: “My people, I am showing you in this vision how you need to have a small tent ready that could hold at least four people. You also need to know how to put it up and maybe practice once in a while to keep your skill ready. This vision of people in tents is when you will need them overnight on your way to My refuges. You may also need them at My refuge before your dormitory can be made, or you may need them for warmth in a cave. At one point I recommended that My faithful camp out overnight in a park just to experience your needs. You practiced in the summer, but you also need to try it in colder weather to see what is needed. You may need some STERNO or propane heaters for warmth in the cold. This is also a good time to see that you can find your tent and have it ready with your backpacks, food, and water so you can load these things into your vehicle in a short time. I have mentioned this several times to be ready, but some are too lazy to put these preparations into action. You are going to be tested with a coming persecution, so it is not a matter of if it will happen, but when it will happen.”

Prayer Group:
Jesus said: “My people, it is good to take some quiet time so you can contemplate on your actions and remember your sins. At night when it is quiet, it is a time to recollect any misdeeds that you may have committed that day. By keeping these thoughts in mind, you can now make a good Confession to the priest. At times your life’s events can run together, and it may be difficult to recall your sins. By analyzing each day, then you can better remember your faults.”

Jesus said: “My son, you have gone to many places that had exposition of My Blessed Sacrament in your travels. It is true at every place of Adoration that you have felt My peace and grace in My Presence. Most people give reverence to My Real Presence by kneeling on both knees. I invite everyone to come to see Me in daily Adoration in the monstrance or in My tabernacle. All of your visits will gain My graces for your devotion to Me.”

Jesus said: “My people, in some areas your rains have returned to help your crops mature. These stands of wheat are a sign of your coming harvest that will be more than was forecasted by your bad weather and heat. Be grateful for all the food that is harvested in this bad growing year for crops. These flowers represent your thanks to Me for all the crops that will be harvested. Many do not realize how your farmers are at the mercy of any weather conditions in growing their crops. Give praise and glory to Me that you have enough food to provide for your needs.”

Jesus said: “My people, you all need to take proper care of your body according to the understanding of the Fifth Commandment. What I am saying is that it can be sinful to abuse your body with drugs, cigarettes, drinking, and overeating. This is how some people die from lung cancer or cirrhosis of the liver. Some who overeat can have other problems as diabetes. By taking proper care of your body, you can have many years to carry out the mission that I have given each soul. Encourage your family to avoid these addictions so they do not abuse their bodies. These abuses can be sins enough to confess to the priest in Confession.”

Jesus said: “My people, you all have various skills that you use in your work to earn a living. At times a neighbor may ask your help when you could use your special skills to help him. I am generous with My gifts to all of you, so you should also be generous with your time to help your neighbors. By helping them without expecting payment, you will be storing up graces in heaven for your good deeds. If you had to ask the same favor from your neighbor, you would hope that he would be willing to help you. This is another way that you could be rewarded by someone helping you in return.”

Jesus said: “My people, when you are moving into a new house or a new apartment, it is expected that family members should help each other. Your true friends also may feel obligated to help you in your need. These people do not have to do this, but they are doing it out of the kindness of their hearts. When you help people in need, they will respect your love and concern even more. They also will feel compelled to help you in your needs. By helping each other in such opportunities, you can gain graces as well in being a close part of the lives of your family and friends. When people have helped you, you need to thank them and offer your own services in the future. Just as I answer your prayers, you should thank Me also for the gifts that I give you.”

Jesus said: “My people, in your everyday lives it is not always possible to evangelize souls or help the poor in foreign lands. This is why when missionaries ask for your help, you need to help them as much as you can with donations and prayers. Even your local food shelves are requesting food or donations for the poor in your neighborhood. Be generous to the poor who have difficulty in obtaining food and getting jobs. Again your good works will gain you graces in heaven.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2011/08/25/thursday-august-18-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.