Sunday 8 January 2012

Saturday, December 31, 2011

 

Saturday, December 31, 2011: (St. Sylvester I)
Jesus said: “My people, everything, even the universe, revolves around Me because I am the center of creation. St. John the Evangelist’s Gospel emphasizes My Divinity as the Son of God more than the other Gospels. He also speaks of the evil ones who are against Me as being antichrists. But there is one beast already on the earth that will be called ‘the Antichrist’. His declaration will begin the great tribulation which will last less than three and one-half years. His reign will be brief before I will come in victory over him with My Comet of Chastisement. It will be during the Antichrist’s reign of evil that I will direct My faithful to My places of refuge at places of My Blessed Mother’s apparitions, places of holy ground, and caves. At My refuges you will see My angels of protection, and the luminous crosses that will heal all of your infirmities. Be grateful that My faithful are preparing havens of safety for My faithful remnant. Trust in My protection as I will provide for all of your needs both physical and spiritual.”

Jesus said: “My people, at the end of the year you need to make a financial analysis of where you are in your bills and your accounts. If you have enough income, you may be able to pay your bills without any debts. You balance your income with budgets to determine what you can afford to spend for the year. You also need to collect your receipts to prepare your taxes as well. In your spiritual life you are also held accountable for your actions during the year. You can make a spiritual analysis of the state of your soul, and when you need to come to Confession to cleanse yourself of your sins. You also can analyze how best to control your frequent sins so you can make some spiritual improvements in your life. It is better to prepare your soul now, than to face Me at your judgment at your death. By keeping your soul pure with frequent Confession, you will always be prepared to meet Me when I call you home. Now is a good time to make your plans for how you will do better in the new year. Keep Me at the center of your life, and share your love with Me and your neighbor.”

 

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/01/05/saturday-december-31-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.