Saturday 7 January 2012

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

 

Wednesday, December 28, 2011: (Vito Marcello funeral Mass)
Vito said: “I am so happy to see everyone who came to my funeral Mass. I love you all so much, and I give each of you a portion of my spirit. I especially love Elisabeth and my family, and I am sorry to have to leave you. I will be watching out for all of you in my prayers. The Lord has graced me with coming to heaven by my sufferings and this Mass that have atoned for my sins. I thank all of my care givers and family for your help in my last years of my illness. If it is not a burden, maybe you could visit my place of burial. I want to thank all of those who came to pay their respects for my life among them.”

Jesus said: “My people, in the North you have had a relatively warm winter with little snow. Now, the cold and snow have returned as you will be back to shovelling snow and scraping ice from your windshields. This is the fourth season, but not everyone is happy to see the snow come. Those, who like sledding, ice skating, and skiing, are happy, but not always for a deep cold spell. Some choose to go South to a warmer climate for the winter, but others are resigned to deal with the snow and cold. Many are happy with less snow this year, but winter is just beginning. As you see the cold weather set in, you might want to check on you back up heating devices to make sure they are in working order. Each winter can pose possible power outages that will require oil lamps for light, and other means of keeping your house warm. Being prepared now is better than being without what you need. Be grateful that I am helping to provide for your needs in all kinds of weather and disasters.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/01/05/wednesday-december-28-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.