Wednesday 25 January 2012

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

 

Tuesday, January 17, 2012: (St. Anthony of the Desert)
Jesus said: “My people, this ringing of bells by these people is a sign of their religious freedom. I have died on the cross for all peoples, and I have paid the ransom for your souls. So now you have been freed from the bonds of your sins. You can ask My forgiveness in Confession, and I will forgive your sins and restore grace to your souls. Some people accept My call to forgiveness, while the lukewarm and lovers of worldly things are refusing My grace. Those, who refuse to accept Me as their Savior, are still bound in their sins, and they are on the broad road to hell. In the world of nations there are varying degrees of freedom. Some are restrained by communism, and some are controlled by social entitlements. Even though America claims to be free, the one world people are restraining you in your debts, and their control of the money. In the world it is hard to find justice, but with Me you will always have an opportunity to love Me, and I will direct you to heaven. Pray for your leaders to treat everyone fairly without taking away your Constitutional rights. The more these evil ones control you, as in your Health Plan and evil laws of control, the less freedom you will have. Pray for your country and for those who are away from Me because of their spiritual laziness.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/01/19/tuesday-january-17-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.