Saturday 7 January 2012

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

 

Tuesday, December 27, 2011: (St. John the Evangelist)
Jesus said: “My people, My apostles heard Me tell them several times that I was born into this world to be the Redeemer of all mankind. This account from St. John in today’s reading was a message of reality that I died and I rose from the empty tomb. My apostles, St. Peter and St. John, could see the wrappings of the Shroud that I was buried in, and they believed in My Resurrection. I told them that I would die and rise on the third day, which is why you honor My death on Friday, and My Resurrection at Mass on Sunday. This feast and these readings are amidst your Christmas celebrations, but it points to the purpose of My Incarnation as a God-man at My birth. Give praise and glory to Me for the gift of My life for your sins, and My gift of Myself to you in My Blessed Sacrament where you always have Me with you.”

Jesus said: “My people, you need to be aware of the one world people’s desire to control people in all parts of your life. You are seeing more cameras for tracking people that are being placed on the highways, and at intersections. Even more toll roads are being made so they can eventually encourage you to buy easy passes in order to avoid long lines at checkpoints. By these easy passes, On Star GPS systems, and cell phones, these people can track where you are. You can avoid easy passes, and you can remove the batteries from your emergency cell phones, or wrap them in aluminium foil. The less means that you give them so they cannot track you, the more privacy you will have. Also, avoid taking any chips in the body for any reason because they can cause voices to control your free will. When you see mandatory chips in the body, mandatory flu shots, martial law, or any other threatening things as a pandemic deadly virus, these are the signs to call on Me and your angel to lead you to the nearest refuge. I will provide protection for My faithful at My refuges by My angels. When it is time to leave for My refuges, leave quickly because the men in black will be searching for you to capture you and possibly kill you in their death camps. Trust in My help to provide for all of your needs.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/01/05/tuesday-december-27-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.