Friday 12 October 2012

Friday, September 21, 2012

 

Friday, September 21, 2012: (St. Matthew)
Jesus said: “My son, just as Levi was willing to give up everything and follow Me, so you were willing to do My mission when I called you. Some people, who were called to be prophets, were reluctant at first, but you wanted to follow My Will for My calling, and I thank you. Your mission to prepare people for the coming tribulation is not an easy one, and some people do not want to hear your message. When people are asked to store food for bad times, and leave their homes for refuges of protection, this is hard to accept. Yet, I am providing a means of protection from the evil people and the demons so your soul will be safe. Some of My faithful will be called to be martyrs, and they will become instant saints in heaven. Those, who live through the tribulation at My refuges, will be brought into My Era of Peace and later into heaven. This plan of Mine will be made clearer to everyone in their Warning experience. It is a privilege to be living in this time of My victory. Rejoice, My son, in the mission that I have given you, and stay close to Me in My sacraments and your daily prayers.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/10/01/friday-september-21-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.