Wednesday 10 October 2012

Thursday, September 20, 2012

 

Thursday, September 20, 2012: (St. Andrew Kim & Korean martyrs)
Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing in a cloudy mirror America’s sins of abortion, fornication, and homosexual acts in same sex marriages. America has been sent signs in 9-11-01, 2008’s financial disaster, and the Katrina and Isaac hurricanes. Still your people do not understand that even your leaders are bringing the Isaiah 9:10 judgment against your own nation. You have the Harbinger book that explains the parallels between Israel and America. Israel rejected God’s warning to repent of their sins, and they were punished by being taken over and exiled into Babylon for over seventy years. So now in America, you also are being warned of your sins in this mirror and the events that I mentioned. Yet, your people are still refusing to repent of their sins and change their sinful lifestyles. Because you have turned your back on Me, and you have not heeded My warnings, your country will face disasters and a financial chaos that will take away your freedoms. The one world people and their puppet leaders will take over your country, and you will be defeated and exiled as Israel was because of your worship of other gods. These gods are lust, money, fame, and material things which are against My Commandments, when you should be worshiping only Me. Be prepared, America, to meet your fate, for you will be reaping the punishment for sowing the sins of your passions.”

Prayer Group:
Jesus said: “My people, your Constitution has a Bill of Rights which is to protect your individual freedoms. I have mentioned before how you are losing your freedoms one by one, as your Congress and your President are passing legislation and edicts that are threatening your constitutional rights. Your religious freedom came under attack in forcing religious health institutions to hand out birth control devices. Some state laws require identification to vote, but the voters are being usurped by liberal judges who are placing injunctions against these laws. When Congress stops certain legislation, your President is forcing this legislation on the people with his Executive orders. Even your health care law will try to force you to buy insurance and have you take chips in the body. Many of these actions take away your freedoms, but your people are not fighting them. If your people do not take a stand against corrupt politicians and judges, then you will have no rights, and you will be forced into the North American Union. Pray for My help in fighting these injustices.”

Jesus said: “My people, many inventions and technologies were developed in your space programs. Now you are seeing cutbacks in supporting research and space exploration. There is a need for a good education, but you need to have practical jobs and industries to find good jobs for your graduates. By allowing businesses to send good jobs overseas, you are taking away America’s manufacturing potential. The financial incentives need to change to protect your home industries, and allow your inventive skills to keep making needed products. Pray for your children’s jobs that they will be available when they graduate.”

Jesus said: “My people, your people should take back the right to generate new money without it incurring interest for the central bankers. Your Federal Reserve has taken too much power upon itself with the continuous quantitative easing that now is buying $40 billion per month of the banks bad mortgage loans without any limit in time. They are printing bonds out of thin air to purposely inflate your money supply. There is no check or balance on this thievery, and they are controlling interest rates at 0% so savers do not get any interest. These bankers and your deficit spending will lead America into bankruptcy if nothing is done by your people.”

Jesus said: “My people, the overall plan of the one world people is to form unions on every continent so they can be given over to the Antichrist for his reign of evil. This is why the Presidents of America, Canada, and Mexico are working against the people’s rights to form a North American Union (NAU). This is why the one world people want to crash the dollar and replace it with the amero. The quicker they can take over America, the quicker they can form the NAU and bring on the Antichrist’s reign. Such a union will take away your money, your sovereignty rights, and your constitutional republic. All of your wars have been fought for your freedom, but these freedoms will be given over to your new dictator. Once this takeover occurs, My faithful will need safety at My refuges.”

Jesus said: “My people, I understand the pain and frustration of My faithful who are trying to cope with the evil things that are gaining more control over your lives. Once your jobs, food, and safety are threatened by your evil dictators, it will be necessary for My faithful to leave for My refuges. Many are preparing refuges for you to come to where My angels will protect My faithful. The evil ones do not have any power over My heavenly communications. My angels will be allowed to do the impossible in multiplying your food and dwellings. They will have power to make you invisible to the evil ones, and the angels will protect you from any harm.”

Jesus said: “My people, I am showing you My coming victory over evil both in the Battle of Armageddon and My Comet of Chastisement. My people need to have hope and trust in My power when I will allow the evil ones to have a brief reign of power. I told you that the gates of hell will not prevail over My faithful remnant. All of the enemy’s armies will be defeated in the Battle of Armageddon by My faithful soldiers and My angels. The Comet of Chastisement will defeat the evil people and demons as they will all be cast into hell. Rejoice when I will bring My faithful into My Era Of Peace.”

Jesus said: “My people, you will be seeing another religious battle when My Church will be divided into a schismatic church and My faithful remnant. This split will cause My faithful remnant to go into your homes for your prayers and services. The schismatic church will follow New Age worship of idols instead of worshiping Me. Eventually, you will need to go to My refuges of protection as the atheists and your authorities will be seeking to kill all believers in Me. Be thankful that My angels will protect you, even though some faithful will be martyred. My faithful will have their reward in My Era of Peace and later into heaven.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/10/01/thursday-september-20-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.