Friday 5 October 2012

Thursday, September 13, 2012

 

Thursday, September 13, 2012: (St. John Chrysostom)
Jesus said: “My people, you know how much I suffered on the cross so all of you could be redeemed from your sins. In the Gospel I emphasized to you how you should love Me and your neighbor. I even asked you to love your enemies and those who are persecuting you. To love one’s friends is only what sinners do in loving their friends. I want My faithful to strive for perfection as My heavenly Father is perfect. This means that you need to love everyone as I love everyone, even your enemies. Each day I ask My faithful to take up their crosses of the trials of life, and bear their pain in union with Me on My cross. This is why I am showing you My cross of suffering. Offer up all of your trials and persecutions to Me so souls can be helped both on earth and in purgatory. Just as My faithful receive My graces from My redeeming crucifixion, so others can receive the redemptive benefit of your suffering as well. Keep close to Me in prayer and My sacraments, and you will receive your reward in heaven.”

Prayer Group:
Jesus said: “My people, I thank all of you for attending this holy hour in front of My Most Blessed Sacrament. Your prayers are balancing off some of the evil going on in your world. You have prayer group meetings on My side, and you have occult group meetings on the side of the demons. You have seen how the demons are attacking many souls, and the sin in your world is a result. You have a daily battle with the demons, and you need to invoke your binding of the spirits prayer and the St. Michael prayer. Use your blessed salt, blessed crucifixes, and holy water to fight the presence of the demons. They run from My cross and saying My Name. You know My power is greater than the demons, but you need to cleanse your souls with frequent Confession and receive Me in Holy Communion often.”

Jesus said: “My people, you will be seeing a frequent number of disasters that will cause damage to your homes and your infrastructures. Fires, wars, and uprisings are in your future as your freedoms are at risk in your country. The one world people are continuing their plans to ruin your financial system. Your Federal Reserve is continuing to inflate your dollar with a new round of Quantitative Easing III. Fear not those who are trying to destroy your country, as you will need to eventually come to My refuges of protection.”

Jesus said: “My people, you have heard these plans before that the one world people are trying to crash your dollar which could lead to a bankruptcy of America. Your dollar is losing its status as a reserve currency. Because of your increasing debts and deficits, your rating agencies are ready to reduce your credit rating. It will become harder to finance your deficits when fewer investors will want to buy your Treasury Notes. Once this debt cannot be funded, interest rates will be forced higher, and more dollars will need to be printed. Once your money reaches hyperinflation, then the dollar will be near worthless. This will cause the dollar to fail, and it will be replaced by the amero. A crash of the dollar is coming, and it will create chaos and possible killings that could invoke martial law. This will also be a time to come to My refuges.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing signs of future food shortages along with potential problems with your banking system. I have warned My people for some time to put aside six months to a year’s supply of food for the coming world famine and a bank failure. If your money becomes worthless, it will be hard to buy food. Crop shortages could also contribute to food shortages. You could use your food to survive the coming trials until it will be time to come to My refuges. You are to share your food with friends and relatives. I will multiply what you have put aside when it is needed. Those, who do not heed My warning to save some food, may risk starving or they could be killed trying to find food.”

Jesus said: “My people, during the coming tribulation, My faithful will need to come to My refuges where My angels will protect them. Refuges need to be on consecrated land with an independent supply of water. My refuge leaders need to store food and have bedding places for the people. You will also need hygiene kits for personal cleansing and latrines for bathrooms. My angels will bring you daily Communion and they will multiply your food and dwellings as they are needed. My angels will make My faithful invisible to their enemies, and they will defend My faithful from harm. Have no fear of coming to My refuges because I will see to all of your needs.”

Jesus said: “My people, My faithful, who do not live at a refuge, should be preparing some things to bring for their journey to My refuges. In your backpacks you could bring your sacramentals of rosaries, blessed salt, blessed medals, and
Benedictine crosses. Also, you could bring Bibles and Mass books. For your physical things you could have a tent, some sleeping blankets, a windup flashlight, two changes of clothes, a small amount of food and water, cups, plates and silverware, a shovel, towels, and wash cloths. These are the main things, but masks, and matches for a fire would help. Again I will multiply what you need.”

Jesus said: “My people, at My refuges My angels will provide a consecrated Host in your monstrance so each refuge could have perpetual Adoration. Your people at the refuge would take their own hours to keep praying in front of My Host. My daily Communion and Adoration will be your strength to endure this short time of the tribulation. Trust in My power and My miracles to provide for your needs.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/10/01/thursday-september-13-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.