Wednesday 17 October 2012

Saturday, September 29, 2012

 

Saturday, September 29, 2012: (Sts. Michael, Gabriel, & Raphael)
Jesus said: “My people, you remember the two times that I multiplied the bread and the fish for the people, but this is a remembrance of My sharing the bread with My disciples at the Last Supper. This was the first Mass on the night before I was crucified on Friday. I gave up My life on the cross so that all of mankind could be redeemed of their sins. I also instituted Confession and Holy Communion so My faithful could confess their sins to Me in the priest, and you could heal the effects of your sins with Holy Communion. My graces are ever ready to be poured out on all repentant sinners. It is not easy to admit your sins, so ask Me to help you remember your sins, and be humble enough to confess them to the priest. You do not always have the priests available, or the time to come to Confession, but in order to cleanse your sins at least monthly, you need to make your schedule available so you can see a priest usually on Saturday. After Confession you are relieved of your guilt, and you are happy to be in My good graces again. Strive to keep your soul clean so your soul is pure to receive Me in Holy Communion. If you find yourself in mortal sin, do not receive Me in Communion until you have confessed your mortal sins. Do not rationalize your mortal sins as not serious, or you would be committing a sin of sacrilege in taking My Eucharist with mortal sin on your soul. Be grateful for My gifts of these sacraments that give you My graces to be saved and ready for your judgment on any day that you could die.”

St. Michael said: “Yes, I am Michael and I stand before God as your protector. You are at a crossroads of many events that are about to take place. Your messages are becoming more appropriate for these end times. The faithful will need our angel protection at the Lord’s refuges. We will be given authority by God to protect you from the evil people and demons. Call on Jesus and He will send you many angels to protect you from any evil attacks. Your messages are to prepare people for the coming Warning, and the coming reign of the Antichrist in the tribulation. In the readings you heard of the myriads of angels in heaven. Just as the demons will come up from hell, so us angels will be coming down to earth to help you in fighting the demons. You are about to see the last battle of good and evil when Jesus will bring His victory over the evil ones as they will be cast into hell with My help. Give praise and glory to God that you are living in these end times.”

Jesus said: “My people, the best physical witness of how much I suffered on the cross can be found in looking at replicas of the Holy Shroud of Turin. In the Shroud you can see the blood from the crown of thorns on My head. You can also see the nail marks in My wrists and My feet. There are also many whip marks of the balls of the whip that seared open My flesh in My scourging. You can see where blood came out of My side by the lance. Even analysis of the pollen in the Shroud shows pollen from Israel. The image itself was made from a radiant flash of Light once I resurrected, that somewhat singed the linen. Another witness of My suffering on the cross can be found in the St. Bridget prayers in the blue Pieta prayer book. Many people read these prayers because of the promise to save your family members if these prayers are prayed for a year. Read these prayers slowly, and you will know a little of the suffering that I had to undergo in order to redeem mankind. You all are suffering your own human problems, and you can share them with My suffering on the cross. You heard a talk on the ‘Fountain of the Cross’ and this is the fountain of graces that you receive when you meditate on the Stations of the Cross, and any other prayers about My crucifixion. Be grateful for My sacrifice that has brought your own redemption of your soul so you can enter heaven.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/10/05/saturday-september-29-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.