Friday 12 October 2012

Saturday, September 22, 2012

 

Saturday, September 22, 2012:
Jesus said: “My people, I point out to you My greeting: ‘He who has ears to hear, let him hear.’ This Gospel is about listening to My Word of the Gospel. You are fortunate to have Bibles so you can read My very words as recorded by My evangelists. In the first reading you heard how you are made up of body and spirit. The body seeks earthly things, while the soul seeks to have rest from its Creator. In order for My faithful to grow and bear fruit, you must listen to My Word, and place it in your heart. It is only by your providing fertile ground that My Word can grow in your heart. By focusing on Me and living a holy life as I did, you can go forth in performing good deeds for your neighbor out of love for Me and love for them. I give you My Word, but it is what you do with My Word that will allow you to profit from My direction for your life. Not all people have open hearts to receive My Word, and some even reject My Word. These are the souls who need your prayers, since without your help, they could be misled on their path to heaven. Keep praying for them, and they could be saved. You can help your neighbors with the physical needs of their lives, but helping to save their souls by your prayers would be the most important gift that you could give them. Remember to keep listening to My Word, and you will gain eternal life in heaven.”

Jesus said: “My people, I am showing you this lonely crucifix as a representation of the many locked churches where I am a prisoner and I am alone in My tabernacles. You are fortunate to find Adoration chapels where you can come and visit Me in My monstrance or My tabernacle. I am God, yet people should have more access to visit Me in My Hosts. I understand why churches are locked to prevent vandalism, but each area should have one chapel open for people to visit Me. I am a loving Being, and I desire to be with My faithful who believe in My Real Presence. I enjoy every moment that someone comes to keep Me company. Come to Me and share your daily troubles with Me so I can calm down any of your fears. Allow Me to give you discernment in making any major decisions in your life. I love My adorers very much, and I thank you for every visit that you take time to come and see Me. I love you and I want you to share your love with Me. It is a beautiful time in Adoration when you can pray to Me in contemplative prayer. Take five to ten minutes to pray with Me in silence. Be open in your hearts and minds to listen to My words. If you can hear My words, you need to place these words in your journal of secrets. If you have a spiritual director, you could share these words with him. I give gifts of prophecy to many souls, but they need to be open to Me in order to share My words with others.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/10/05/saturday-september-22-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.