Sunday 14 October 2012

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

 

Wednesday, September 26, 2012: (St. Cosmas & St. Damien, Camille)
Camille said: “Hello everybody. You were curious before why I was trying to get your attention with Sharon’s necklace. I told you then that time was getting short for converting your lives, especially those in the family who are not going to Sunday Mass. Today, I am telling you to get your spiritual lives in order with Jesus because the day of the Warning is getting close. I am preparing you for this day because it was quite shocking for me to see my judgment to hell when I died for a short time. Once Carol asked me about going to Confession, I wanted to do it, but on the next day. I thank her for her prayers and bringing the priest to hear my confession. This is why I want our family members to be prepared for this coming Warning so they are not as shocked at their life review as I was. By waking up now to see how they need to be closer to Jesus in attending Sunday Mass, then they will be prepared to face Jesus at their judgment in their life review. I love all of my family, and I am praying for all of you.”

Jesus said: “My people, there are many reasons to leave for My refuges. Most of the time you would want to leave in a van or even in two vehicles. If you had to go to another country like Canada, you may even leave in a boat across the St. Lawrence River or even across part of Lake Ontario. I have given you several reasons to leave in a famine, a division in My Church, a bankruptcy, a pandemic virus, false flag terrorist acts, or mandatory chips in the body. I will give you a warning when it is time for My faithful to leave for My refuges. Have your backpacks ready along with your tents, blankets, and some food and water. Once you leave your homes, you will not return, and your angels will make you invisible to the evil ones who will be trying to kill you. This time of tribulation will require a complete trust in My protection, and everyone will have to work together for their survival. Be happy that the time of the Antichrist’s reign will be shortened for the sake of My elect. I love all of My faithful, and I will do everything to help you, and provide for your needs.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/10/05/wednesday-september-26-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.