Monday 24 October 2011

Monday, October 10, 2011

 

Monday, October 10, 2011:
Jesus said: “My people, this vision of a large fan generating some wind is a sign of the Holy Spirit’s presence as when the apostles experienced a wind in the upper room. At that moment all of those present had tongues of fire over them, as they felt the indwelling of the Holy Spirit. This gift of the Descent of the Holy Spirit upon the apostles inspired them to speak out as they carried My message to all the nations. Even today, in healing Masses you can see people slain in the Spirit as they are open to receive My peace in their hearts. The Holy Spirit is in all of you, and He empowers you when you receive Him in Confirmation. Whenever you receive Holy Communion, you also receive grace from all Three Persons of the Blessed Trinity. All of My faithful are inspired by the Holy Spirit, so let that grace move you to evangelize souls just as My apostles did.”

Jesus said: “My people, you have been planning your cruise and your plane flights in the last few weeks, and there will be some blessings along the way. You also will be facing some trials, but I will have My angels protect you on your pilgrimage. Events are bringing the tribulation closer to its fulfillment. It will be increasingly more difficult to go on any more cruises after this one. This trip will be a bit of a rest from all of your recent activities. Enjoy the beauty of My creation in all the places that you will visit. You will be focused on Me in all of your prayers and Masses, even amidst your travel plans. In the Holy Lands My words will speak to you in all of the familiar scenes in the Gospel. Be grateful every time that you have the opportunity to see where I lived. Help those in your group with their needs, and share your faith and messages with them. Give praise and thanks to Me for all the places that I lead you so you can follow Me.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2011/10/20/monday-october-10-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.