Monday 24 October 2011

Sunday, October 9, 2011

 

Sunday, October 9, 2011:
Jesus said: “My people, in the first reading of Isaiah, he speaks of rich choice wines and food at a banquet. In the vision you see a banquet table of food and wine that represents My Wedding Banquet in heaven that I have prepared for My faithful who love Me. In the Gospel reading I spoke of a king who sent out invitations to his people, but the people abused his servants, so he called in other people off the streets to fill his banquet hall. Even in the Scriptures I am inviting all the peoples of the world to come and believe in Me and love their Creator. I do not burden anyone, but I ask all peoples to seek the forgiveness of their sins, and make Me the Master of their lives. In the parable many rejected the king’s invitation, or they were not properly dressed, so these people were cast outside to wail and grind their teeth. In life I am also a king, and those, who refuse to accept Me, are risking the fires of hell. Those, who love Me, seek My forgiveness, and allow Me to run their lives, will receive a great reward in heaven at My Wedding Banquet. The focus is on the last line of the Gospel: ‘For many are called, but few are chosen.’ It will not be the majority that will come to heaven, but only a minority will be chosen. Many will choose their own way instead of My way, but the evil ones will suffer forever in hell. My faithful will be ever thankful that they love Me and obey My laws, because they will experience the love and peace in heaven that is overwhelming in My beatific vision.”

Jesus said: “My people, you have been working hard to bring speakers to share My message with the people, and you are being tested with some unintended circumstances. You were right not to give people any defense, and rely on prayers for your plans to work out. In some circumstances it is more obvious that the attacks you are receiving are coming from the devil. In these attacks of the evil one, you should do your binding prayer of these evil ones to the foot of My cross. Pray your St. Michael prayer also to take away the evil ones. In all of your work that you do to help souls, you should expect certain attacks because the evil ones do not want you to save souls. Give praise and thanks to Me for helping you in these battles. You are right in realizing that My power is greater than all of the evil ones put together.”

Jesus said: “St. Anthony was happy to help you in finding your wife’s earring, and he was pleased how you both thanked him.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2011/10/20/sunday-october-9-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.