Wednesday 26 October 2011

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

 

Tuesday, October 18, 2011: (St. Luke)
Jesus said: “My people, today’s feast of St. Luke and the seventy-two disciples that I sent out, is all about evangelizing souls and building up My Church. I sent My disciples out two by two without money or any baggage. It is not easy to lead your life as a missionary because you are always dependent on people of peace to help you with lodging and meals. The laborer in the harvest of souls is worthy of having his or her needs met. As you brought in two speakers, you brought them into your home and helped them with bedding and meals. My son, you know how important it is to have kind, helping people because you travel from place to place where you also are dependent on people tending to your needs. My people should be thankful that there are laborers going out to share My Word with possible converts. Do not worry about the numbers of people who come to these talks because those who come will be enlightened, and they will spread My message to their friends and relatives. Even books and various media can be useful to share My message in the quiet of the people’s homes. In the Gospel I told the people to ask the harvest master to send out more laborers in the field to convert souls. All of My faithful need to take My message to heart, and go out to all the nations and share My Good News with potential converts to the faith. By sharing your faith with others, you all are working to save souls.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2011/10/20/tuesday-october-18-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.