Monday 19 March 2012

Sunday, March 11, 2012

 

Sunday, March 11, 2012:
Jesus said: “My people, the readings speak of how I died for all sinners, no matter how serious their sins are. This is a great show of My love for all of you. I lift all of you up in My blessings and graces so you will have the strength and courage to follow Me through all of life’s trials. This sharing of Myself with the woman at the well was an opportunity for Me to tell her about My living water. In St. John’s Gospel I have told you that you must eat My Body and drink My Blood if you are to receive eternal life with Me in heaven. This living water is given to all of you in Holy Communion where you receive My Real Presence and that of God the Father and God the Holy Spirit. I ask that you receive Me worthily in the state of grace so you do not commit any sin of sacrilege. Unfortunately, at every Mass there are people who knowingly or unknowingly are having sacrilegious Communions. If you have mortal sin on your soul, you cannot receive Me in Holy Communion until you have that sin confessed by the priest in Confession. Some people are rationalizing their mortal sins as being venial sins so they are not embarrassed to remain seated without receiving Holy Communion. Do not compound any mortal sin by additional sins of sacrilege. The priests are available in Confession so there is no excuse for not having pure souls to receive Me worthily in Holy Communion. Give honor to My Blessed Sacrament by only receiving Me with a pure soul. By following Me in all that I have commanded you, you will truly have your reward in heaven.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/03/15/sunday-march-11-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.