Monday 5 March 2012

Thursday, February 23, 2012

 

Thursday, February 23, 2012: (St. Polycarp)
Jesus said: “My people, in the first reading Moses speaks to the people who are about to cross the Jordan into the land of milk and honey from the desert. He proposes a choice to follow the Lord’s Commandments and receive a long life of prosperity, or those, who disobey and follow other gods, will receive a curse of punishment. The Israelites did follow other gods, and they were exiled into Babylon. This same choice is given to everyone and every nation. Those people, who disobey My laws, are welcomed back when they seek My forgiveness, but there is reparation needed for their sins. Even America will be suffering a loss of its freedoms as a punishment for your abortions, and worship of money, fame, and possessions. In the Gospel I call everyone to pick up his or her cross, and share your suffering with Me on My cross. The last line asks you what does it profit a man if he gains the whole world, but loses his soul in the process? You are here on earth to know, love, and serve Me, and not just to accumulate wealth for yourselves. Your soul is your most prized possession because the soul lives on forever. Therefore, take advantage of this Lenten season to work on perfecting your spiritual life, so you will remain on the narrow road to heaven.”

Prayer Group:
Jesus said: “My people, there are two times when it will be necessary to have some extra food and water. The first time is at your homes before you come to My refuges. I have asked My faithful to store about one year’s supply of food for the coming world famine, and when people will be required to have a chip in the body to buy food. You can store dried food, meals ready to eat (MREs), or canned foods. You may take some food with you on your way to My refuges. The second time for storage is at My refuges during the tribulation. The food is to be shared and not hoarded, and it will be multiplied according to your needs.”

Jesus said: “My people, I know that you cannot survive without drinking water. This is why I have suggested that every refuge should have an independent source of water. It could be a river, lake, pond, or a well. A well may require a mechanical pump since there may not be any electricity. If no water is available, I will provide a spring of water just like at Lourdes, France. You may want to have a silver filter to clarify any pond water into potable water.”

Jesus said: “My people, those, who are starting refuges may have to plan for some farm animals as chickens, rabbits, goats, sheep, or other farm animals for meat in addition to the deer that I will send to you. You will also need to plan for the feed necessary for them to eat. At My refuges everyone will be working to help as a community in feeding the animals, collecting eggs, and preparing food for the people. Any food that is available will be multiplied for everyone to have enough to eat.”

Jesus said: “My people, when you have some land for growing vegetables, you could plant your heirloom seeds, so you could collect some seed for the next growing season. Greenhouses could help to lengthen your growing time for at least two crops. Growing food will require some planning for fertilizer and a means of tilling the soil. Again your crops will be multiplied, and vegetables will give you a balanced diet.”

Jesus said: “My people, your refuges are independent, so you will need to find ways and people with skills and tools to make what you need. You will need a source of wax for candles, lard and lye to make soap, wool from sheep to make clothes, and many such every day needs as sheets and bedding. Buildings will be multiplied to provide room for dormitories for sleeping. Sewing, cooking food, washing dishes and clothes, and cleaning floors will be shared and rotated jobs.”

Jesus said: “My people, just as I provided the manna for the Exodus in the desert, so I will have My angels give you daily Communion in this coming modern day Exodus. You will also have round the clock Adoration of My Blessed Sacrament at an altar and tabernacle. My angels will also protect My people from the evil ones by leading you to My refuges, and making you invisible to those who want to kill you. Only My faithful with crosses on their foreheads will be allowed into My refuges.”

Jesus said: “My people, at every refuge I will place a large luminous cross in the sky so you could look on it, and be healed of any infirmity. You have seen luminous crosses in several places of refuges where there are places of healing as well. There will also be healing spring water as at Lourdes, France, not only for drinking, but for some bathing. Just as Moses raised a bronze serpent to heal the snake bites, so My faithful will be healed of their infirmities by these crosses and springs. You will not need doctors and medicines except for broken bones or cuts that need immediate stitches. In all of these messages I am providing for all of your needed materials, but it will be up to your community to plan how to provide for each other’s needs. You will be praying more and working harder to help each other survive.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/03/01/thursday-february-23-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.