Monday 5 March 2012

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

 

Wednesday, February 22, 2012: (Ash Wednesday)
Jesus said: “My people, you received the ashes which are a reminder of your mortality and how your dead body will turn into ashes. As you start your Lenten devotions, your prayers and fasting for forty days will remind you of My fasting in the desert for forty days. I used that time to prepare My human side for My three years of ministry that would culminate with My death by crucifixion on the cross. You have a time in Lent to prepare yourself spiritually for My Resurrection celebration. Use your penances and suffering of fasting to change your life by involving Me more in your life. Once I finished My fasting, I was able to withstand the three temptations of the devil. By prayer and fasting, you too, will be able to withstand the temptations of the devil. Make some good resolutions that you can keep all throughout Lent.”

Jesus said: “My people, your weather has been hot and cold, which is why most of your snow has melted quickly. Because your lakes have not frozen over, any cold spell coming over the Great Lakes could give you some heavy lake effect storms. Your moisture levels have been above normal, but you have had more rain than snow. You also have not had any recent ice storms with temperatures at freezing. This track could change quickly when cold temperatures could last for longer periods of time. Your weather patterns will continue to be erratic because of the manipulation of your jet streams. When man uses machines to change the weather, you may get more disasters than you are planning on. Pray that the people in Europe will get some warmer weather, or you could see more deaths from the cold.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/03/01/wednesday-february-22-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.