Saturday 17 March 2012

Sunday, March 4, 2012

 

Sunday, March 4, 2012:
Jesus said: “My people, both of today’s readings are all about mountain top experiences of joy. I showed My apostles the full countenance of My glorified Body to give them hope for all that they would suffer for Me. In the end at the final judgment, all of My faithful will be joined with their own glorified bodies. By seeing your future with Me in heaven, this will inspire you to keep struggling in this life for your prize in heaven. In the first reading I tested Abraham if he would be able to offer Me his only son. He was about to kill Isaac when My angel stayed his hand. Then I knew that Abraham loved Me so much that he was willing to obey My every command, even if it meant killing his only son. This scene is actually a parallel of My own love for all of mankind, since My Father in heaven was willing to offer up His only begotten Son for all sinners. As you purify yourselves through Lent, you will be suffering with Me on My cross as you lead up to My death on Mount Calvary and My Resurrection after three days. My Transfiguration is a prefigure of My Resurrection, and I died for you to show you how much I love you. I also am the only sacrifice that could be offered up to save all of mankind from their sins. Give praise and glory to the Blessed Trinity for all the gifts that We have bestowed on everyone out of love for each of you.”

Jesus said: “My people, at the Fifth Luminous Mystery you saw Me holding the bread that I consecrated into My Body and Blood. This was a precursor of when I died for all of mankind on Good Friday. As you are praying the Sorrowful Mysteries of the rosary, you can join your Lenten penances with My suffering on the cross. This belief in My Real Presence in the Host is a central belief of your faith in Me because I am always with you. My Presence in your tabernacles means that you can come and visit Me at any time to give Me glory and Adoration. When you come to the Triduum of Holy Week, you can identify with My apostles and see how frightened they were to stand by Me. Only St. John stood at the foot of My cross as I gave him to My Blessed Mother and her to him. Later, St. John looked after My Blessed Mother as you saw her home in Ephesus, Turkey. Be thankful for every Lent so you have a time to purify your spiritual life.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/03/15/sunday-march-4-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.