Tuesday 20 March 2012

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

 

Tuesday, March 13, 2012:
Jesus said: “My people, when I talked of forgiveness in the Gospel, My faithful should not act with indifference to people as this stone wall. You need to be able to forgive people seventy times seven times, even as I forgive you of your sins. When I talked of forgiving a huge debt, I was referring to how I died on the cross for all of mankind’s sins. My people need to be loving and forgiving, even though it may be difficult to forgive insults or thefts. When you are driving your car, you are to forgive slow or rude drivers. You also should seek the forgiveness of others when you may have hurt them physically, or with your insults. By forgiving others in love, you will be imitating My example. This will also be like living out the ‘Our Father’ prayer when you say: ‘Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.’ This is why loving Me, and your neighbor as yourself, is such an important Commandment.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/03/15/tuesday-march-13-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.