Wednesday 22 August 2012

I beheld Satan as Baraq O Bam-Maw

 

Strange explanation I found for Luke 10:18: http://www.greattrib.com/barack-obama/i-beheld-satan-as-baraq-o-bam-maw

I am only making an observation and am not making any conclusions.

And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as baraq o bamah

Luke 10:18: And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightening fall from heaven.

What are the meaning of the words lightening, heights or heavens?

Strong’s Hebrew Dictionary

1299. baraq (baw-rak’) A primitive root; to lighten (lightning) — cast forth
1300 baraq (baw-rawk’) From baraq; lightning; by analogy, a gleam; concretely, a flashing sword – bright, glitter (-ing sword), lightning.

Strong’s Hebrew Word 1116.

bamah (Bam-maw’) From an unused root (meaning to be high); an elevation – height, high place, wave.

Waw or Vau – the 6th letter in the alphabet being “U” or “O” normally used as a conjunction to join concepts together.
Baraq “O” Bam-Maw
Baraq “U” Bam-Maw

To join the concept of lightening from heaven – baraq (O) bamah

Luke 10:18: And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as (lightening fall from heaven).

So can it be transliterated to read…

And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as baraq o bamah
Keep the faith saints as Jesus tells us in the very next verse 19
Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.