Thursday 2 August 2012

Saturday, July 21, 2012

 

Saturday, July 21, 2012: (St. Lawrence of Brindisi)
Jesus said: “My people, the people of Israel were given the Ten Commandments by Moses which told them not to worship idols or other gods. Yet, they followed other gods as Baal, and for this they were punished in the Babylonian Exile. They were promised a Redeemer for their sins, but they did not want to recognize Me as the Messiah. Instead, I became the suffering servant of Isaiah, and I died to set men free. Now that I have been offered as an unblemished lamb, you have been freed from the bonds of your sins. Now even the Gentiles and the Jews have the opportunity to be saved. You must come to Me as a repentant sinner in asking Me for the forgiveness of your sins. You also need to allow Me to be the Master of your life in following My Commandments. When you love Me and worship Me, I will put you on the path to heaven. Abide by My ways and imitate My life, and you will be saved.”

Our Lady said: “My dear children, I am happy that all of you were able to attend this Chaplet of Divine Mercy, my rosary, and the Mass where I bring you to my Son, Jesus. As you can see, my Son and I are blessing all of you, and the angels are protecting this Shrine. As I told you at your local Fatima Shrine, all of my shrines and places of holy ground will be my Son’s refuges that are guarded by angels. You know that I am a spiritual refuge of sinners, but at the coming tribulation in my places of apparition and my shrines, I will also provide physical refuges protected by my Son’s angels. Pray and trust in my Son, Jesus, that we will be watching over our children, and we will be protecting you from the Antichrist, the demons, and the evil people.”

Jesus said: “My people, this vision represents an expression of yours where ‘the rubber meets the road.’ This situation occurs when people have to go to work in order to pay the bills and put food on the table. Some people have it harder than others when they may have heavy manual labor jobs or jobs that cause a lot of stress with people or the job itself. Some people are locked into low paying jobs, and they are called the working poor. With so many manufacturing jobs being sent overseas, people are fortunate to even have a job. Despite all the troubles of the workplace, it still is important how you react as a loving person in your own situation. It is better to have an uplifting attitude of loving people and helping each other, rather than live with a negative attitude in despair about the hard things of life. It is even better to invite Me into your life every day to help you with My grace in all that you do. At times you start projects, and you fail on your own. Learn to ask My help before you start projects, and it will go better for you with My help. You need to have faith in Me, and trust that I will guide you in helping your family. I know your needs before you ask Me, so come to Me because you are dependent on Me for everything.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/08/01/saturday-july-21-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.