Monday 6 August 2012

Thursday, July 26, 2012

 

Thursday, July 26, 2012: (St. Anne & St. Joachim)
Jesus said: “My people, today you celebrate the feast day of My grandparents. You have seen in the Scriptures about the birth of My Blessed Mother and My own birth. The vision is when I read the Scripture of Isaiah in Nazareth that spoke of the coming of the Messiah. After I read the Scripture and I sat down, I told them that on that day this Scripture has been fulfilled in their hearing. Later, I emphasized that I came from My Father and the people wanted to kill Me because they thought I was blaspheming. In the Gospel of today I told the people about My parables of the coming of My Kingdom. Then I said: ‘Many prophets and religious people longed to hear what you are hearing, but did not hear it, and to see My miracles, but they did not see it.’ My people of today have read My words of the Gospels, and you have read about My miracles, but you have faith without seeing Me in the flesh. I told My apostles after My Resurrection that they believed because they could see and touch My glorified Body, but blessed are those who did not see Me, and still they believe in Me. I love you, My children, and I ask you to follow Me through life, and you will have your reward in heaven for your belief in Me.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/08/01/thursday-july-26-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.