Monday 6 August 2012

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

 

Wednesday, July 25, 2012: (St. James)
Jesus said: “My people, I pray that every soul desires to be with Me in heaven, so each soul can be overwhelmed with My love and peace. It is enough for each sinner to repent of his or her sins, and I will put you in the place that I have prepared for you in heaven. I do ask each of My faithful souls to strive for the higher levels of heaven because this requires a deeper love, and a personal commitment to save souls. Do not have any spiritual pride that you are better than anyone else, because you are all equal in My eyes. Each of you have been given different talents to achieve the mission that I have planned for you. In order to fulfill your mission, you need to give your free will over to Me so you can live in My Divine Will. Just as I came to serve and not to be served, so I call on My disciples to serve people in evangelizing souls. You remember your earlier training that you are placed on this earth to know, love, and serve Me with your whole heart, your whole soul, and your whole mind. Live this life in My love, and you will allow Me to lead you to your place in heaven.”

Jesus said: “My people, many times I have prayed over people not only to heal their physical problems, but I also desired to heal the people’s souls as well. You have noticed in many of My healings that it was faith in My healing gifts that healed the people. In My own hometown I could not heal more than two people because of their lack of faith in My healing gifts. So when you are asked to pray over someone, try to gather a sense if they believe in God. If someone has any addictions, pray to bind any evil spirits of these addictions to the foot of My cross in My Name, Jesus. Pray the St. Michael prayer for that person as an exorcism prayer. Once their faith is open to Me, then My grace and that of the Holy Spirit can work to heal their physical ailments. When people witness any healing through your prayers and My grace, be sure to give thanks to My intercession and healing. All healing comes from Me and the Holy Spirit, so be sure to give Us the credit without claiming that you did the healing by yourself. I have told you that you will be seeing more healings through My prophets and messengers as you enter the end times. Again, be grateful for every miracle that you see, because these are gifts from God. Also, when you pray over people, be sure to pray for their souls and their bodies as well.”

St. Anne said: “My dear children, I am the grandmother of Jesus, and the Blessed Virgin Mary is my daughter. You are grandparents yourselves, and you know what a joy it is to have grandchildren. I brought Mary up with our Jewish traditions, and these were the same teachings that Mary taught Jesus. My husband, St. Joachim, and I knew of the teachings of the coming Messiah. But we did not realize that I would bear the Mother of God. Mary was sinless, and she had no original sin in her Immaculate Conception. As you can see by the many crutches in the main church, I have been an intercessor of prayer and an intercessor of healing miracles. Just as you pray to the Blessed Mother for prayer petitions, so you can call on me also to intercede for your requests that are given to Jesus. I love all of you so much, and I am happy that your group could come to my Shrine to celebrate my novena and my feast day.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/08/01/wednesday-july-25-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.