Saturday 4 August 2012

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

 

Tuesday, July 24, 2012: (St. Sharbel)
Jesus said: “My people, I love all of you dearly, and I used this moment of greeting My Blessed Mother and My apostles as a teaching moment. I did not ignore them, but I wanted the people to realize that those, who followed Me, were welcomed also as My brothers and sisters. I seek to have a personal relationship with all of My faithful. When you speak to Me in informal prayer or in formal prayer, you are uniting our two hearts in love. If you truly love Me, you should show it in your actions so you can be a good Christian example to others. Guard your eyes and your actions so that you do not allow the evil one to tempt you into sin. Again, if you love Me, you would not do anything to offend Me in sin. It is by striving for purity and perfection that you can train yourself with My grace to be a worthy disciple. In order to come to heaven, you must cleanse yourself of all human desires and pleasures so you can be totally focused on loving Me and loving your neighbor as yourself. This is how you will be tested at your judgment, so be prepared with the help of My sacraments.”

Jesus said: “My people, I have talked to you before about the old tradition of the priest carrying My Blessed Sacrament outside in a procession. Here at this Shrine, the clergy have kept up this tradition because the Real Presence of My Host is worthy of being displayed to the whole world. There are fewer people believing in My Real Presence because most of My priest sons are afraid to teach this truth in the pulpit. Even some of My priests have a hard time believing in My Real Presence, and this is why I have allowed Eucharistic miracles to try and convince My priests that I am truly present in My Host. These miracles usually involve spots of My Blood that come out on My consecrated Hosts. These miracles also have helped many faithful people to believe in My Real Presence. Rejoice in this gift of Myself that I have left with you until the end of this age.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/08/01/tuesday-july-24-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.