Wednesday 5 September 2012

Saturday, August 25, 2012

 

Saturday, August 25, 2012: (St. Louis)
Jesus said: “My people, I am grateful that you are giving devotion to My Blessed Mother of Fatima. Heaven knows that you are battling the evils of this day, and the many apparitions of the last hundred years are helping you to bear your trials. Some people have been impatient with heaven that We have not ended this evil. You will be seeing a culmination of evil’s last throes when you are faced with the tribulation of the Antichrist. Before you will see the Era of Peace that was spoken of by My Blessed Mother, My faithful will be tested dearly. When you see the coming into power of the Antichrist, you will know My victory is not far off. In My messages I am giving you hope of My protection at My refuges. I will be with you in My Blessed Sacrament to feed you My graces and strength to endure this time of evil that will grow worse. Trust in My Blessed Mother’s weapon of the rosary, and My angels who will protect you. If you are facing evil times, call on Me and My angels to help you. I have asked you to be prepared both physically and spiritually for the major events that are coming soon. I will notify My faithful when it is time to come to My refuges, so you will be protected from the enemy’s viruses and death threats.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/08/30/saturday-august-25-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.