Wednesday 5 September 2012

Sunday, August 2012

 

Sunday, August 26, 2012:
Jesus said: “My people, you have some beautiful messages of life in today’s readings. You have a faith declaration from Joshua when he said: ‘As for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.’ This is a faith message for life that his family knows the importance of keeping the tradition of acknowledging Me as Lord and Master of their lives. The message of St. Paul is for married people to not only be submissive to each other, but they need to be submissive to Me in their lives. Just as St. Paul calls husbands to love their wives, I call on all peoples to love Me as I love all of you. When a man and woman marry, they become one flesh as you are one with Me. I call on parents to love their children, and bring them up in the faith. In the Gospel reading you see a continuing account of when people did not understand how I would feed them My Body and Blood under the appearances of bread and wine. Some of My disciples left Me, but My apostles remained faithful because St. Peter said I had the words of eternal life. This understanding of My Real Presence in My Eucharist has to be taken on faith because it is a mystery. This gift of My Presence in My consecrated Host, is a blessing so I can always be with you in My sacraments. You can receive Me in Holy Communion or visit Me in My tabernacle whenever you wish to share your love or your troubles with Me. It is also a time to ask My help in discerning any important decisions that you need to make in life. Rejoice, My people, that I am providing for your daily needs, and I am always listening to your prayer petitions.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/08/30/sunday-august-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.