Saturday 1 September 2012

Sunday, August 19, 2012

 

Sunday, August 19, 2012:
Jesus said: “My people, when you come to Confession, you are being forgiven by Me through your priest. When your priest consecrates the Host, it is I that is coming down on your altar in the bread and wine. That is why you see Me in the pulpit in the vision because I act through My priests. In today’s reading I told people that they had to eat My Body and drink My Blood to have eternal life. I am asking people to believe on faith that I am truly Present in the consecrated bread and wine. Some disciples thought that I was calling them to cannibalism, so they left My company. My apostle stayed because St. Peter said that I had the words of everlasting life. It is difficult to believe in My Real Presence because it is a mystery that My people have to take on faith. In the second vision you actually saw a miracle of My Eucharist when a bleeding Host appeared on someone’s tongue right before your eyes. I have allowed some bleeding Hosts to be seen as a proof of My Real Presence, especially for those people who do not believe in My Real Presence. Once people see and witness these miracles, then it helps their faith to accept My words in St. John’s Gospel. Rejoice that you have Me with you always in My Hosts until the end of this age.”

 

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/08/30/sunday-august-19-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.