Wednesday 26 September 2012

Sunday, September 9, 2012

 

Sunday, September 9, 2012:
Jesus said: “My people, once you heard the Gospel of My healing of the deaf and dumb man, you can be thankful for having all of your senses that are working. Remember that to those, who are given more, more will be expected of them. This is true of the vision where you cannot just sit on a log, but you need to get up and help people without being lazy. Even as you are called to help your neighbor, I am also calling out to your heart in love. As I called the deaf man to open his mouth to speak, so I am calling My faithful to open their hearts to let Me in. My Heart of love is always open to you, but your heart is like a door that you need to open from the inside to accept Me into your heart. Once I can enter your heart, we can be one in love, and I can share My Divine Will with your will. By knowing My plan for your life, you can fulfill the purpose I have for your life. If you do only your own will, you are not allowing Me to be active in your life. So be open in your heart to know and love Me, then you can serve Me in the use of your God-given talents that use all of your senses.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/09/14/sunday-september-9-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.