Saturday 22 September 2012

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

 

Tuesday, September 4, 2012:
Jesus said: “My people, in today’s Gospel you read how there were people that were possessed by demons in My day. These demons recognized that I was the Second Person of the Blessed Trinity, and called out My Name. I rebuked the demon and I ordered the demon to come out of the man. Those, who were around Me, marveled at the authority of My Word to command the demon to come out, and the demon obeyed. You know My power is greater than the demons, and they fear even when you invoke My Name. The demons are more powerful than man, so do not do anything that would invite them to possess you. Avoid any Satanic worship, Ouija boards, curses, tarot cards, evil potions, or fortune tellers. Instead, you should wear blessed sacramentals as a scapular, a rosary, blessed salt, holy water, and a St. Benedict cross with the exorcism medal on it. In the vision you saw how anxious these demons are to bring souls to hell, and they are constantly attacking you with their evil temptations. Do not allow your earthly appetites to control your soul in sinful pleasures. Control your tongue in your language, and do not gossip about others. By knowing your weaknesses, you can be ready to call on Me and your guardian angel to fend off the attacks of the devil. By your daily prayers and staying close to Me in My sacraments, you can avoid falling into occasions of sin. Even if you fall victim to sin, you can come to Me in Confession to free you from the bonds of your sins. I am always ready to forgive even the worst sinner. Be humble in admitting the guilt of your sins, and make an amendment to avoid that sin in the future. With My grace and My sacraments, I will lead you on a path to heaven.”

Jesus said: “My people, the roots of Masonry go back many years. You were sensing a connection of these one world people to some of the communist organizations in America. In the early days of Lenin, it was the one world rich people that made large donations of money to get communism started in Russia. These same sponsors have been providing the needed funds to keep the progressive movements going to break down America. The breakdown of America is coming from within your government, where worship of Me is against the work of the one world people who take their orders from Satan. At times the liberals or progressives have the same agenda as the communists who are struggling for a takeover of America. It is the top people in the one world people’s inner circle that are actually behind forming the continental unions that will be joined with the Antichrist for his takeover of the world. The evil ones will appear to be controlling the world, but I will allow My faithful to be protected by My angels at My refuges. Once the evil ones come to full power, I will unleash My Comet of Chastisement that will destroy two-thirds of humanity. I will have My angels protect My faithful by lifting them up into the air. After the three days of darkness, I will renew the earth and bring My faithful back down into My Era of Peace. The evil ones will be cast into hell, and they will no longer have influence over My faithful. Rejoice when I bring My victory over evil, and My faithful will have their reward in My Era of Peace, and later in heaven.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/09/14/tuesday-september-4-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.