Saturday 22 September 2012

Sunday, September 2, 2012

 

Sunday, September 2, 2012:
Jesus said: “My people, the Gospel reading is about how My apostles were criticized for eating without washing their hands. The Pharisees were citing the rules of the elders, but I could see the hypocrisy of caring for human traditions while they disobeyed My Commandments. This is why I want My faithful to give a good example by living their faith in their actions. You should have your own soul cleansed of the sins that you are preaching against. In the vision of the rainbow, there is a representation of people who appreciate the preciousness of life in protecting babies from being killed in abortion. Your deacon’s homily touched on the fight against abortion in reference to the upcoming Presidential election, and electing Congress people and Senators. Christians and Catholics should be voting for those candidates who vote against abortion and against same sex marriage. This election is clear how your candidates stand, so it is your spiritual and civic duty to vote for the most God-fearing candidates. You cannot vote just for human reasons, but you must vote for people who uphold My Commandments in their votes. Abortion is killing babies, and it is against My Fifth Commandment of thou shalt not kill. So stand up against abortion publicly in your voting, so God-fearing candidates can be elected.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/09/14/sunday-september-2-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.