Tuesday 25 September 2012

Saturday, September 8, 2012

 

Saturday, September 8, 2012: (Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary)
Jesus said: “My people, I am giving you this vision because coming to adore Me in My Host or in My tabernacle is the back door to My Heart. Whenever you receive Me in Holy Communion, you are one with Me as I come into your soul. This is why I want you to receive Me only in the state of grace without any mortal sin on your soul. Also, whenever you come in front of Me in My Blessed Sacrament, you again are one with Me in your soul. This is why I have even a deeper love for My adorers, because you truly understand, as much as humans can, about My Real Presence in My Host. I know you love Me so much when you share your tears of love for Me. I rejoice in your tears, and I store them in your treasure box in heaven. I invite all of My faithful to be daily Adoration members, because I want all of you to share in My love, and have a deeper commitment to serve Me. It is one thing for My people to call Me, Lord, Lord, but it is more meaningful to act out your faith in your daily life. This means helping your neighbors both in their physical needs and their spiritual needs. This is why it is important to share your money, time, and talent with people. It is even more important to share your love for Me with others in your evangelization efforts. Pray every day in your consecration to Me and My Blessed Mother so you can offer up all of your prayers and actions for My greater glory.”

Jesus said: “My people, many of your people do not fully appreciate all the freedoms that you have, compared to other countries. The one world people are slowly closing a vise on your freedoms as they try to remove them one by one. They have two immediate goals of taking away your religious freedom, and controlling your guns. You will see your religious hospitals and related nursing homes forced to remove religion from public buildings. They will even try to take away any church tax exemption. Slowly any public worship will become a crime. After many gun incidents that have been staged, your authorities will first outlaw automatic guns and then all guns. They will send out armed troops to go house to house in order to confiscate all weapons. Lastly, your Executive Branch will declare your country as a part of the North American Union, and all of your rights will be lost as you saw the Statue of Liberty carried away. Along the way you could see chaos and even a revolution against this takeover. Once your freedoms are taken over, you will need to come to My refuges for protection from the evil ones who want to take over America. These events will be happening in a short time so My faithful need to be prepared to leave for My refuges. Trust in Me to have your guardian angels lead you safely to My refuges.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/09/14/saturday-september-8-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.