Thursday 26 May 2011

JNSR - My Love Is A FIre That Is Building

 

MY LOVE IS A FIRE THAT IS BUILDING

******

Morning of May 20, 2011

The Flames of My Heart burn Me.

Soon, I come to put Fire on the Earth.
"And God became Man so that Man might become God"
Everything must enter into GOD.
And yet you do not see the Signs of these Time?
You will hear the "Same Thunder" and you see the "Same Lightning" as when I entered the tomb ... 2000 years ago!
The day of My Arrival, that same thunder will warn you and only 2 days will have passedt!
On the following Day, the 3rd day, God left the tomb.

And I am here to give you the Light!

"My Light, one that never ends"
You must die to be Reborn (as a chrysalis)
But God will not leave more flesh to decompose.
For everything will be sanctified because when I put My Feet on the Earth.

GOD Is the Great Purification.
Do not you see the birds die, and before them, did you not understand when the big fish, and the small ones, have washed up on shore to die?
Already, the Warning is understood by animals that breath in My Holy Presence in the seas and in the air.
And you are still attached to sins of all kinds, you do not break the ties that attach you to this Earth that you have infected and that must die ...
Without wanting to understand, you legalize death, abortions, euthanasia and serial rapes are also pardoned by your justification. What about those common-law Unions?

How will you stop the killing and th
Abuse of all kinds to benefit again the One you've chosen as a "Companion on the Road" to travel with on the way of your perdition.

You only have a few hours to destroy Satan, who is in you, and that you have introduced everywhere.

You will beg My Holy Mercy for a change!
Jesus Christ

http://apparitionsourlady.blogspot.com/2011/05/jnsr-my-love-is-fire-that-is-building.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.