Friday 27 May 2011

Friday, May 13, 2011

 

Friday, May 13, 2011: (Our Lady of Fatima)
Jesus said: “My people, in today’s first reading you heard the miraculous conversion of Saul into Paul. He was thrown off of his horse and I asked him why he was persecuting Me. Saul was blind for a few days, until he was later healed and became Paul and a great evangelist of the Gentiles. This incident shows you that I am still being persecuted on the cross by your daily sins. Your own calling to spread My Word came after a healing of your computer addiction. Learn from these experiences not to be controlled, but be free to do My work. In the Gospel some of My disciples could not understand, nor accept that they had to eat My Flesh and drink My Blood. This is My Real Presence in the consecrated bread and wine. My faithful believe in My Real Presence and they believe that I died for their sins, but understanding this transubstantiation and My becoming a God-man, these are mysteries for man. Your belief in My Word and My sacraments of grace are all that is needed, along with seeking the forgiveness of your sins.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2011/05/25/friday-may-13-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.