Sunday 29 May 2011

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

 

Wednesday, May 18, 2011: (Emmet Farnand’s Funeral Mass)
Emmet said: “I am happy to see all of my family present at my Mass. I love all of your happy faces. I am sorry that I had to leave Claire behind in my passing, but I love her so and I will be watching over her. I thank Father for the Mass and Barbara for her kind words. I thank all of my care givers in my illness for all that they did for me. I enjoyed being a member of your prayer group for so many years, John. Thank you for the rosary last night. I will be praying for all of you, as Jesus confirmed for you that I am in heaven.”

Jesus said: “My people, the persecution of Christians is about to get worse. It has been hard to find churches with large crucifixes on the altar. There is going to be an increasing movement to remove all crucifixes from My churches. This will be followed by another movement to remove all tabernacles from My churches. This is the beginning of the coming division in My Church that will separate the schismatic church from My faithful remnant. This schismatic church will preach New Age teachings which is why they do not want My crucifix nor My tabernacles to be present. When this division comes, you may have to have Mass in the homes. Keep faithful to My Word and defend it against all heresies, because soon your life will be threatened to speak out against this schismatic church. Pray for My help and that of the Holy Spirit to speak the words that will give witness to all of your true beliefs.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2011/05/25/wednesday-may-18-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.