Sunday 29 May 2011

An urgent Message for Israel

 

Date:

Fri, 2011-05-20

Prophet:

Anna Marie

ANM11052001
An urgent Message for Israel

MESSAGE FROM JESUS CHRIST OUR SAVIOR
JESUS GIVES A MESSAGE FOR ISRAEL
through Anna Marie

FRIDAY, MAY 20, 2011 AT 4:38 PM

Jesus: O Israel, O Israel.
My beloved and chosen people.
You have forsaken the Commands of my Father and have gone astray.
Come back to my Father’s “House of Love and Prayer.”

Return to your Father in Heaven with a repentant heart. Open your hearts to His love and you will find me, the Divine Savior of the world.
I have come once to show you the path to eternal life.

Header Title:

Prophetic Voices - An urgent Message for Israel

read more

http://www.courlisius.org/en/an-urgent-message-for-israel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.