Sunday 29 May 2011

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

 

Tuesday, May 17, 2011:
Jesus said: “My people, today’s first reading mentions how the new converts were being called ‘Christians’ for the first time. Those, who follow Me and obey My laws, should be proud to be called Christians because they are trying to imitate My way of life. Your actions though are the best teacher. If people cannot recognize you as living like a Christian, then you need to live more what you believe. You need to be giving good example to others by being on your good behavior. Think of how others are watching you, so you need to be more conscious of what you are doing in your daily actions. If you love Me and your neighbor, then you need to be more loving and help people in their needs. It is this generous spirit that you need to be able to share in your donations of money, your time, and your talent.”

Jesus said: “My people, many protesters have been killed in Syria which is run with a hard hand, much like in Libya. It appears that the Muslim Brotherhood is being used to stir up trouble in many of the Arab countries with oil. The one world people are behind these so-called uprisings for the purpose of shutting down the oil wells in the Middle East in order to raise the price of oil. There is no shortage of oil, but when Saudi Arabia is attacked, the oil price will nearly double. There is plenty of oil in America to be tapped, and even the House of Representatives passed a bill to try and bypass your President’s drilling moratorium. (H.R. 1229 passed 263-163) This still will not pass the Senate and the President until the one world people can get a very high price for the oil. In the interim there could be a purposely caused shortage of oil and gasoline that could even cause a depression. The world economies run on cheap oil, and any threat to this supply, could give the one world people an opportunity for a takeover of America. I warned My people to have bicycles to get to My refuges in case your fuel supplies are cut off. Have your backpacks and transportation ready to leave for My refuges when the evil ones bring about martial law. Call on My help and My angels will make you invisible on your way to My refuges. Be patient at My refuges of protection until I will come and conquer these evil ones.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2011/05/25/tuesday-may-17-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.