Sunday 29 May 2011

Friday, May 20, 2011

 

Friday, May 20, 2011: (St. Bernardine of Siena)
Jesus said: “My people, today’s Gospel reading is very familiar, since you have heard this at many recent funerals. My promises are not just for a few people, but they are given to everyone as an invitation to heaven. I go to prepare a place in heaven for every person who is faithful to Me in accepting Me as Master and Savior, as well as every person who asks My forgiveness. When you die, not everyone comes directly to heaven. Only those, who live saintly lives or suffer their purgatory on earth, can come directly to heaven. Those, who refuse to accept Me, are on the road to hell, but those, who love Me a little, will need to be purified in purgatory. All of these places do exist, and if someone doubts this truth, he or she will find out too late at death. My promise of being resurrected one day with your body, will also be fulfilled after the final judgment. These many places include seven levels of heaven based on your capacity to love Me and your neighbor. This is why many of My faithful look forward to when I will call them home to heaven because they know that I will keep My promise to those who love Me.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2011/05/25/friday-may-20-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.