Saturday 28 May 2011

Sunday, May 15, 2011

 

Sunday, May 15, 2011:
Jesus said: “My people, all the readings and songs are focused on Me as the ‘Good Shepherd’. It is true that you have to depend on Me for everything, even though some do not understand this truth. I know your needs, and I help you through them. There are other shepherd images in your life as well. Your pastor shepherds his flock as well as your bishop, and My Pope son at various levels of the hierarchy in My Church. Even the fathers in the family are usually heads of the household that defend the family financially, and against any other threats. Shepherds have a hard time protecting the sheep from wolves and other predators, and there are no vacations. It is a hard life and not one of high status. Yet, the sheep know the voice of the shepherd, and they follow him. In the same way My faithful sheep follow Me as their Shepherd because I am always watching over you, and I hear your prayers. Trust in Me for all of your needs.”

Jesus said: “My people, some of My faithful have been asked to build large refuges, while others are making smaller ones. This vision shows a hard plastic insulated cave dug out of a hill with a camouflaged door. The door had screens for air, with some vents for a wood burner in the ceiling. The plastic would keep it warm and free of moisture and ants. This is similar to having a plastic tent in a cave. There is a need for air in the vents and screens, and water would be needed from a well or nearby stream. These dwellings would be good protection from the weather and cold in the winter. You still may need some warm clothes for places in the ground. Call on Me and My angels to protect you from the evil ones, and to provide you with food and water in this coming time of tribulation.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2011/05/25/sunday-may-15-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.