Sunday 29 May 2011

Thursday, May 19, 2011

 

Thursday, May 19, 2011: (Mark’s Funeral Mass)
Jesus said: “My people, this Mass for Mark was well attended to support the family and his loss. It was good to have his picture on the altar because there were no calling hours. This vision of new life is a sign of how Mark is at a peaceful place. He is in upper purgatory and he needs some prayers and Masses before he can come to heaven. He thanks those who were praying for him and having Masses said for him. He loves all of his family, and he is adjusting to his new environment for his soul. Give thanks to Me for allowing the family to share a long life with Mark.”

Prayer Group:
Jesus said: “My people, you know how My angels kneel and sing My praises constantly in heaven. Even on earth where Adoration of My Blessed Sacrament is exposed, My angels are always present and giving Me constant praise. My angels are also present during the Mass from the Consecration on. This is why I had you place the three archangel statues on the altar in St. Michael, St. Raphael, and St. Gabriel. Give Me thanks that I have left you My very Presence in My consecrated Host.”

Jesus said: “My people, every time that I have shown you this merry-go-round, it is a sign of the coming Warning experience. This circling also represents a kaleidoscope where you see images moving or the very actions that you perform every day that will be played back to you in your life review. The best that you can prepare is to pray your daily prayers, possibly daily Mass, and frequent Confession. By keeping your soul pure, you will have less sins to review.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are going to be tested by a continuous string of natural disasters and plenty of insurrections by man. All the killing and wars in the Arab countries are creating constant turmoil in your financial markets. This violence and killing in your tornadoes is a reflection of the violence of man. Pray for peace in this world and then you may see less violence in your weather.”

Jesus said: “My people, in Texas you are experiencing severe dryness and little rain which has resulted in droughts that have caused many brush fires. In other areas where you have seen record rainfalls, the water has collected to cause record flood levels along the Mississippi River. Many have lost their homes and farms from the tornadoes and the flooding. Be thankful if your home is still intact, but pray for those who lost their homes and have to rebuild them.”

Jesus said: “My people, in America and many other countries the crop yields are decreasing due to bad weather events. Pray that your fields will dry out so the farmers can plant their crops. Pray also for adequate heat and some rain so the crops can grow properly. Many work hard on the farms, but their efforts are dependent on the right mix of sun and rain. Without good crops, you could have the beginning of a world wide famine and food shortages. Be assured that I will find a way to provide you with the food and water that you need.”

Jesus said: “My people, you have seen many people preparing refuges in rural areas away from the cities. Even some refuges have been directed to have some animals as on a farm. Some have eggs provided from chickens. Some have rabbits, or goats, or cattle. The feed for the animals could be provided by growing corn or wheat. Whatever food that you have from farm animals or deer, I will multiply what is needed for those who come to My refuges. Doing this farm work may be hard, but by working as a community, you can use your talents to help each other to survive. I will have My angels protect My faithful with a shield of invisibility from the evil ones who will try to kill you.”

Jesus said: “My people, Barbara Roccanti suffered through her cancer in true faith without trying to fight it. She was a beautiful woman of prayer her whole life, always giving support to her husband, Ferdinand. She is with Me in heaven now, and praying for her family who she loves very much. Be thankful to know this loving woman whom you all thought acted very saintly.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2011/05/25/thursday-may-19-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.