Saturday 30 July 2011

Monday, July 18, 2011

 

Monday, July 18, 2011:
Jesus said: “My people, your land is being refreshed with life-giving rain. Many are joyous to see rain in the midst of a drought. Much of your vegetation has dried out into a dormant state, so it requires longer rain days to revive it. Be thankful for every rainfall, even if it is just a little. In the first reading the Egyptians are trying to get revenge for losing their first born, but this army later gets drowned. Moses was faithful in leading the people through the Red Sea and eventually to the promised land. My people also need to be faithful, and know that I will protect you as I did with the Jews in the desert. Just as the Egyptian army was defeated, so in this coming modern day Exodus I will defeat your enemies, and bring you into My Era of Peace which will be your new promised land.”

Jesus said: “My people, the Scribes and Pharisees wanted to see a sign from Me, but I told them that the only sign I would give is that of Jonah, the prophet. As Jonah was in the belly of a fish for three days and three nights, so the Son of Man would lie in the tomb for the same time. These people did not realize that I was telling them My Resurrection from the dead would be the most important sign for all of mankind. It was My suffering and death on the cross that gave salvation to all those who accept Me and seek the forgiveness of their sins. The Scribes and Pharisees eventually would crucify Me, but they did not want to believe in My Resurrection. They did everything to cover it up by bribing the soldiers. I spoke to them of the greatness of Jonah and Solomon, but I told them that they had someone greater than these people by referring to My own greatness as God. In the Gospels My people have the grace of seeing all that I had accomplished on earth, and you now believe in Me even though you cannot see Me. Those, who believe in Me, will receive a prophet’s reward.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2011/07/28/monday-july-18-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.