Friday 29 July 2011

Tomb of Philip the Apostle found in Turkey

 

St. Philip the Apostle.jpg
Martyr and Saint, Philip was one of the 12 Apostles of Jesus Christ. In an archeolocial site, Francesco D'Andria, a professor from Italy, discovered the tomb of St. Philip in Hierapolis, Turkey.
We remember Philip's immortal words in John 14: 8
6 - Jesus saith to him: I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No man cometh to the Father, but by me.
7 - If you had known me, you would without doubt have known my Father also: and from henceforth you shall know him, and you have seen him.
8 - Philip saith to him: Lord, shew us the Father, and it is enough for us.
9 - Jesus saith to him: Have I been so long a time with you; and have you not known me? Philip, he that seeth me seeth the Father also. How sayest thou, Shew us the Father?
10 - Do you not believe, that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? The words that I speak to you, I speak not of myself. But the Father who abideth in me, he doth the works.
11 - Believe you not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me?
Biblos
________________________
Artcle – WorldBulliten

http://apparitionsourlady.blogspot.com/2011/07/tomb-of-philip-apostle-found-in-turkey.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.