Saturday 30 July 2011

Saturday, July 16, 2011

 

Saturday, July 16, 2011: (Our Lady of Mt. Carmel)
St. Therese said: “My son, you have not heard from me in a while, but I wanted you to make an extra effort to get a chain or leather piece so you can display your relic of the true cross of Jesus at your talks. Even several saints have asked you to display it on the outside of your clothing. Today is a great celebration for Carmelites, and you have been faithful in wearing the Blessed Mother’s brown scapular. You also should remember to keep bringing scapulars to your meetings for the people. You are following Our Lord’s request to spread His messages in your books, the internet, and when you go out speaking. Remember also to add a little more fervor to your prayers without allowing so many interruptions in your prayer time. Even kneeling could help you keep focused on praying to Jesus. Thank you also for being faithful to your prayer time. It is important to keep close to Jesus so your gifts can be used and protected.”

Jesus said: “My people, when you come into My Presence at My places of Adoration, this is how I want to greet all of you: (Matt.11:28-30) ‘Come to Me, all you who labor and are burdened and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you, and learn from Me, for I am meek and humble of heart; and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy, and My burden light.’ I truly give you rest in your souls, and I give you My abundant graces to strengthen you in your mission. I call you to be evangelists to save souls by bringing them to Me in faith. My burden is light in your daily cross that I ask you to carry. I will give you what to speak to souls by the power of the Holy Spirit. The more souls that you can bring to Me, the fewer souls that could be lost to hell. I thank you for coming to Me in My Eucharist, and you will be rewarded for your work of love.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2011/07/28/saturday-july-16-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.