Monday 16 July 2012

Friday, June 29, 2012

 

Friday, June 29, 2012: (St. Peter and St. Paul)
Jesus said: “My people, in today’s reading (Acts 12:6-11) St. Peter had been placed in prison with chains and many guards by King Herod. I sent My angel to free St. Peter from his chains, and at night the angel led St. Peter past the guards and out the gate that fell open. The people were praying for St. Peter’s release, and this miracle of My angel enhanced their faith. This week you also had a reading (4 Kings 19:35) when I sent My angel to kill 185,000 Assyrian troops to protect Israel from an attack. These are examples of the power of My angels when I allow them to carry out My commands. At My refuges during the tribulation of the Antichrist, I will again send My angels, as in the vision, to protect My faithful from being killed by the evil ones. You have seen their power, and they are very tall. Be grateful for all of My protection.”

Jesus said: “My people, I have given you messages before how the one world people have already drawn up red lists and blue lists of people to be exterminated. The red lists are for people to be picked up before martial law. The blue lists are for people to be picked up after martial law has been declared. This is why I will warn My people to leave for My refuges before the red list pickup. There will be no choices of taking chips in the body for the people on these lists. The intention is to exterminate all the enemies of the new world order. The men in black in the vision will be paid mercenaries from foreign countries. These trains will have boxcars with shackles to restrain their prisoners. There will be some who will be martyred in the gas chambers of these detention center death camps. The money for this operation will be a secret military operation that no one will know about. Martial law will be the beginning of the end of your freedoms in America. Those people, who are not on these lists will be given an option to take a chip in the body or be put to death in the death camps. These chips should not be taken because they will control your mind like a robot. This is why My faithful need to leave their homes and follow My angels to My refuges where they will be safe from these killers as I will protect My faithful. I am giving My faithful hope at My refuges. If you refuse to leave for My refuges after My warning, then you are risking martyrdom at the hands of these mercenaries. Trust in Me to help you in your battle against the evil people and evil spirits. The reign of evil will be brief, and then I will bring about My victory.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/07/12/friday-june-29-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.