Saturday 7 July 2012

Monday, June 25, 2012

 

Monday, June 25, 2012:
Jesus said: “My people, today’s Gospel is about not making judgments about people because I am the only One to judge them. Many people are quick to notice any defects in others, but they fail to recognize their own sinfulness. Before you start to evangelize people with My help, you need to get your own spiritual life in order. How can you instruct others if your own behavior is not following My laws? Do not be a hypocrite. You should practice what you are preaching. You are all sinners and liable for judgment, so act humbly without judging others. Once you have cleansed your own soul, then you can suggest My salvation for others. Just as I do not force My way on people, you should not try to force your will on people. Invite people to love Me and give them good example, and you will be fulfilling your mission.”

Jesus said: “My people, in the early days of Christianity My faithful hid in caves and catacombs so the Romans could not find them. In the end days My faithful will also be seeking protection at My refuges. My angels will place a shield of invisibility over all of My disciples, and your enemies will not be able to detect you in any way. By this miracle you will be safe from your enemies, and I will provide food and shelter for you as well. Have faith in Me to protect you when the evil ones will want to kill you. I love you, and I ask you to have no fear of the evil ones who will soon be cast into hell at My victory. These shrines will be places of refuge, even if they are not preparing as My other refuges have prepared with stored food and water.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/06/29/monday-june-25-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.