Friday 6 July 2012

Sunday, June 24, 2012

 

Sunday, June 24, 2012: (Birth of St. John the Baptist)
Jesus said: “My people, St. John the Baptist was My herald in the desert, and he was the last prophet before My earthly ministry started. He announced to the people that I was the ‘Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world.’ The people at first did not know that I was the Messiah, but it was later revealed to them by My apostles. You are in the end times, and the reign of the Antichrist is not far off, as is My victory over him. I am sending you many prophets in this time to prepare the way for My coming. You, yourself, have been given a mission to prepare My people for this coming tribulation. You have also talked in My messages of My refuges of hope where My faithful will be protected by My angels. I thank you for answering My call. I have given similar messages to others, as well as to those who are preparing My refuges. Trust in Me to provide and protect My faithful. There will be some who will be martyred for their faith in Me, even as St. John the Baptist was martyred.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/06/29/sunday-june-24-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.