Monday 16 July 2012

Thursday, June 28, 2012

 

Thursday, June 28, 2012: (St. Irenaeus)
Jesus said: “My people, the leaders of Israel continued to sin before Me in worshiping pagan gods. I sent My prophets to warn them to change their ways, and I even allowed them to lose a battle to a small force of Assyrians. Still they did not repent of their sins, and they called out for My justice. Finally, My justice was carried out by the Assyrians as they conquered Israel. They forced the king, his family, and all the soldiers into exile in Babylon for over seventy years. This history is being repeated in America. America was founded on Godly principles, but now you are worshiping your gods of materialism, money, and fame. You are not coming so much to church on Sunday, and you are removing My Name from your public places. You again have been warned to repent of your sins by My prophets, and you have been attacked at the trade center in 2001, and you had a financial attack occur in 2008. America is about to be exiled as well by a takeover from the one world people as your punishment.”

Prayer Group:
Jesus said: “My people, only a few people have expensive jewelry that is usually kept under lock and key. Most jewelry is inexpensive or some gold chains. Even deceased mother’s wedding rings may be in a special place. I have little treasure boxes that I keep for everyone in heaven. In your box I store the treasure of your good deeds, your prayers, and your tears of sorrow and love. It is these treasures that no one can steal, and the contents will be given to you at your judgment.”

Jesus said: “My people, you have seen this split in My Church and how it is carried out in China. Even King Henry VIII caused a split in My Church in the formation of an Anglican church. The coming split in My Church will be between a schismatic church and My faithful remnant. The schismatic church will teach New Age, and they will control the physical churches. My faithful remnant will have to go underground to have home Masses. Eventually, the evil authorities will force My remnant Church to seek out My refuges for protection. Be prepared for an increase in religious persecution as you are seeing in fighting against abortion and for your religious freedoms.”

Jesus said: “My people, many people are buying cell phones and many other electronic devices that contain chips that can locate the user with your GPS signature. You have seen your police authorities track and find criminals by following their cell phones. I just warn people that many of your electronic devices can be used against you. There are locating chips in your cell phones, your car ignitions, and your on-star or easy passes. You also have chips in your driver’s licenses and passports. I have advised you to put aluminum foil over your microwave devices to avoid detection. Be aware of the abuses of these electronic devices, and keep them hidden from computer thieves.”

Jesus said: “My people, not all of the parts of this Health Care legislation have been determined or implemented, but it does appear that it could possibly make your Health Care more expensive. Your original bill contained a mandatory chip in the body, and this may be eventually adopted with another stroke of a pen. Avoid taking any chip in the body because it will control your free will. While giving everyone health care insurance sounds generous, it still remains to be seen how it is financed and whether it will add to your National Debt. Other problems could be who gets treated first, and whether older people will have access to needed care. This issue will be debated for a long time. Trust in Me to take care of My faithful’s health care at My refuges where they will be healed of their infirmities by looking on My luminous cross. My care will be much better than Obamacare.”

Jesus said: “My people, people that live without electricity and with older methods of providing their necessities, are going to be well prepared for living at refuges. You have visited such restored buildings that date back into the 1800’s. Let these visits be a wake up call that you can survive without all of your time saving devices. I have given you several messages of how to prepare for this rustic living at My refuges. Trust in Me that I will provide for your needs at My refuges, and My angels will protect you.”

Jesus said: “My people, you have seen some problems with your orchard fruits as apples and cherries because of the hot and cold spring. The heat and lack of rain could cause more problems in harvesting your grain crops. Pray that your farmers get sufficient amounts of rain for this year’s crops.”

Jesus said: “My people, when you see major storms coming, many people empty the grocery shelves to stock up for any future shortages. I have warned My faithful to store at least one year’s supply of food for each person in your household. Just as Joseph in Egypt stored food for a coming famine, so My people need to store for a coming world famine that will be caused by man. When food shortages cause riots, then you will have to seek out My refuges for your safety. Heed My warnings so you can share your food with your relatives and friends.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/07/12/thursday-june-28-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.