Saturday 21 July 2012

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

 

Tuesday, July 10, 2012:
Jesus said: “My people, I healed many people of various diseases and afflictions, and this was amazing to the people of Israel. When I showed My power over the demons, the people had more trouble in understanding My power as the Son of God. They even accused Me of being the prince of demons, but I told them that Satan’s kingdom would fall if it was so divided. Some of the people could not understand how a man could have power over the evil spirits. They did not realize that I was God, the Second Person of the Blessed Trinity. All things, people, and spirits are under My power and authority. The evil spirits know who I am, and they sometimes even admitted this in words that people could hear, but I rebuked them. Healing people, raising people from the dead, multiplying food, calming the storms, and even resurrecting from the dead are all signs of My power as God. Many came to believe in Me because of the miracles that I performed. My main mission was to bring salvation to all souls by My eventual sacrifice on the cross. I taught My apostles in My sermons and parables of how to live a life worthy of heaven in obeying My Commandments. I sent My apostles out to preach the Good News of My Resurrection and salvation by My sacrifice. I even mentioned in today’s Gospel to pray to the harvest master in Me to send out more laborers to harvest the souls for heaven. My people of today also need to pray for vocations to the priesthood. I call many souls to the religious life, and you need to nurture and encourage these men, instead of rejecting their call by having them seek other earthly professions. My priests and lay ministers are helping to direct souls to conversion, so encourage these people to bring souls to Me.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/07/12/tuesday-july-10-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.