Monday 2 July 2012

Sunday, June 17, 2012

 

Sunday, June 17, 2012: (Father’s Day)
God the Father said: “I AM is here as I celebrate being the Father of all fathers. I have shared My act of creation with all those men who have fathered children. My Son, Jesus, always revered Me to those whom He was speaking. I pray that people revere Me as well, and that the children give respect to their fathers, especially today. It is good to remember fathers because for the most part they help in supporting and guiding their families. I pray that fathers should remain faithful to their spouses in preserving family unity without fighting. Some are grandfathers and even great grandfathers. It is a blessing to be able to see your children to the second and third generations. It is also a blessing to still have your fathers alive to share their lives with you. There are some people who have lost their fathers when they were young. Children need a father figure in their lives to give them balance in learning about life. Rejoice in My gifts, and the gift of your father in your life.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/06/29/sunday-june-17-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.