Saturday 7 July 2012

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

 

Tuesday, June 26, 2012:
Jesus said: “My people, the Israelites in today’s first reading were fearful of the Assyrian army as they were about to attack Israel. The king of Israel rent his garments and sat in sackcloth and ashes, and the people prayed to God for protection. Isaiah proclaimed how they would be saved from the Assyrian king. I sent an angel to destroy his army to protect Israel. (4 Kings 19:35) ‘And it came to pass that night, that an angel of the Lord came, and slew in the camp of the Assyrians a hundred and eighty-five thousand.’ You are familiar with this passage as you have used it to show the power of the angels against man when they are given the order by God. These same angels will be protecting My faithful at My refuges. I know that your scholars have speculated on many Biblical passages, but this event of the destruction of the Assyrian army was truly carried out by My angel. In the same way I used plagues to cause the overthrow of the Egyptians, and I destroyed their army as well at the Red Sea. Believe in the power of prayer and My miracles because for Me all things are possible.”

 

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/06/29/tuesday-june-26-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.