Friday 6 July 2012

Saturday, June 23, 2012

 

Saturday, June 23, 2012:
Jesus said: “My people, I am showing you how the farmers provide the crops for your food, and the miracle of how plants grow with the proper amount of sun and rain that I provide. So do not worry about what you will eat, what you will wear, or where you will stay. I give you a life long message that you have lived by for many years. (Matt. 6:33) ‘But seek first the kingdom of God, and His justice, and all these things shall be given you besides.’ In the first reading the Israelites killed My prophets and they worshiped other gods. So I allowed a small foreign force to defeat Israel as a punishment for turning their backs on Me and not listening to My prophets. This is a lesson for America today because you are worshiping the gods of materialism, fame, and money. You also are turning your backs on Me in your trying to take My Name out of the public because of a few atheists. Because you are not listening to My prophets of today, and your idol worship, America will also be chastised by the one world people. There will be a punishment for not coming to church, removing My Commandments, and taking prayer out of your schools. America is following the mistakes of the Israelites as in the Harbingers of 9-11-01 and your 2008 crash. Even with these signs that should draw you to repentance, you are calling further judgment upon yourselves by your pagan customs of pleasure and sexual sins.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/06/29/saturday-june-23-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.